Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blog Bon-Bon Winners!

Sorry for taking so long to post this...I'm finally starting to get caught up again! It's been a crazy week around here, but Julia is still on her ausflug (field trip) with Kindergarten so it's been pretty quiet, and I took yesterday off to just rest after driving over 1000 miles in 4 days. I decided I needed it!

So, the winners are post #1 and #15:

#1
Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to you. Wish I were there to have some of that luscious chocolate cake with you!! the rhubarb crunch doesn't sound bad either. thanks for giving us the gifts altho you give us a gift with every post! HB!!!!
Cheryl Sims

wins the Serenity Now set
and #15
michvan said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you and Amy have a wonderful time in Champagne!!! Love how your card turned out, too . . . might have to get the Swiss dots folder myself, not sure if I can wait to use it til you get back! ;)

Hugs,
Michelle

gets the Ride 'Em Cowgirl set!

Congrats ladies!! Cheryl, please email me your snail mail address and I'll get this out right away. Michelle...I have yours darlin'! ;-)

Ok...Prettie Wednesday is coming up next!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!