Friday, June 29, 2007

Sign in page for Journal

German Phrase of the Day: Wie lange mussen wir noch fahren? = How long do we have to drive? Fortunately, only a few hours to get us down to the Black Forrest...maybe 4 in all. But, that's not until Sunday.

A quick update here while everyone in the house is asleep. Julia came with me to pick up our guests at the airport this morning since she had gotten sick yesterday...fever and chills and aches and pains. Fortunately, she was much better this morning, but it was a long night for mommy!

This is the first of 2 sign-in pages in my journal. I made the little mini envelopes using the smaller of the long open-ended envelope templates from SU! and the Pallet o' prints DSP. I wheeled the Mellow Moss paper with the leaves wheel from the winter mini that went with the Carte Postal set. Here is my sign-in tag completed with my name, location, date, a photo, and my favorite nature stamp set. I am requesting that everyone else include the same information on their tags as well! Here is the second page...very similar just different designs for the paper!

I was amazed at how easy these little envelopes are to make. I used my stylus to mark the lines so I wouldn't have to worry about stray pencil marks, and then cut them out with my snips. If I had realized how quick and easy they were I would have been making them for a while now!

Ok...just one more day of pages from the album...and that will be MY 2-page spread. I hope you all like it...I sure do! And the good news is, I put the album in the mail yesterday (along with some very overdue Blog Bon-Bons!!) so it is on it's way to the US already. Yeah!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone...just 1 more sleep until I get my catty!!! :-)

TFL!
-Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!