Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it

I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!

Sorry...I'm just so excited. I won some Candy from GinaK designs...5 of her stamps!!! Can you believe it?!?! I can't wait to play. I was going to order some when she had her sale, but then I was in Greece and all, and I didn't get my order placed, so I was bumming. I figured I'd hold out a little longer until I saw the new SU! catty before ordering...altho I really want that castle, and the crabby dancer, and the one in the pot, I mean, how cute is he???

Anyway...Can't help it...I'm a little excited here.

Ok...now on to our regularly scheduled blog posting!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, you ARE excited. Only wish you were broadcasting the Blog because I can picture you as you wrote!!! Now you will be sending me to check out Gina K's stamps and getting me in More trouble. My friend Margery gave me a $25 gift certificate to Michael's!!! Now I just have to drive 50 miles to spend it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jana!!! Have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations - what a win - she has some of the cutest stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo for yoy GF!!!! I can't wait too see what you make with them!!!

    Hugs

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...you are soooooooooo LUCKY. Now when youg et them....you must create something and share!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!