Friday, June 22, 2007

Fixafella...

German Phrase of the Day: Danke fur das Kompliment. = Thank you for the compliment. Sometimes...German is so easy to understand!

I am so in love with Fixafella. Of course I had to have him...my husband was FOREVER coming up with new "projects" at our house in California. But hey...I got lots of beautiful upgrades to my house relatively cheaply...so I can't complain!

I made this for my hubby for Father's Day this year, because he is one of the best fathers I know! He has so much patience with our energizer bunny...thank goodness since I seem to loose mine so frequently!

For this card, I used some SU! DSP and Buckaroo Blue cs for the base. My fella is colored in with aquapainters and watercolor wonder crayons (as usual!) and the sentiment is stamped on whisper white with Ruby Red to match the matting of my fella. I took a long time to paint my fella this time...wanting him to be just perfect. I figured my fella was worth it!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Fixafella from Stampingbella, Sassy Sayings I or II
CS:
Buckaroo Blue, Four Seasons DSP, watercolor paper, whisper white, Ruby Red
Ink:
Jet Black Stazon, Ruby Red
Acc: Aquapainter, watercolor wonder crayons, HPH


TFL!
-Jana

4 comments:

  1. Love the card, the stamp is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I think this is my next Bella purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done some fabulous cards lately! and congrats on the stamp win

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I like this...may have to get this one too! I finally blogged today...bad huh. Things are just soooo busy lately. Love the energizer bunny statement...too cute & I know how ya feel!

    *hugs*

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!