Sunday, January 28, 2007

Love Notes...

I bought a little notebook at a small stationary store in Buderich the other day after taking Julia to the eye doctors - good news there is NO glasses!

Anyway, I wanted to do something fun with it, so started off by covering it with some wonderful paper from the Loves Me Designer Paper collection. (I just love the diagonal stripes!!!) Then, I wanted to use the Love Note die cut from my Sweet Nothings Accents & Elements tin, and for sure the wonderful phrase from Love Matters. I clipped the corners with me Ticket Corner Punch so I could put the Rich Regal brads in, and then stamped the Sweet image from Sweet On You into the Love Notes area. I tied the book closed with my pink gingham ribbon, and since it still needed something, I added the brown frilled ribbon from the Flirty Ribbon Originals collection to the spine!

CS: RegalRose, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Loves Me designer paper.
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Brown
Acc: Rich Regal Brads, Flirty Ribbon, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Tag Corner Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/16" punch, Sweet Nothings Accents & Elements.

Now, to figure out how to use this adorable little book. Perhaps I should start writing love notes to my hubby while he's away for him to read when he gets home. Hmm...shall have to think on this!

Oh...and there is a LOT of blog candy out there right now. Think I"m going to have to start giving some away! Maybe to celebrate getting to 2000 hits I'll have something!

1 comment:

  1. Great notebook and I too LOVE the Loves Me Paper! Pinks and Browns are my favorites! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!