Monday, January 22, 2007

More Delightful Cards


Sorry for the long silence...life in Germany has been quite hectic the last week with Hurricane level winds and visitors from the US. But, I wanted to post another photo of my Just Delightful cards.

I really liked this card...I love things at a diagonal!! All of these cards are so easy to make. To do the basic layouts (minus embellishments) took about 1-1.5 hours, then doing all the embellishments & stamping takes another 1-2 hours. So, in less than 4 hours you can really make 40 cards!

Ok...I'm hoping to stamp again SOMETIME soon...and so my next entry will have some fresh projects to post!

Thanks for looking!

-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Jana,

    I like the look of that card too & I love that it doesn't look too complicated!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!