Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Simiply Delightful!

I so love Sell-A-Bration time! There really is nothing better than FREE stamps - or Simply Scrappin' Kits as the case may be! While in California, my friend and upline Rachel and I each made 40+ cards from the SAB Simply Scrappin' Kit.

In addition to the kit itself, we used 20 sheets of Whisper White cardstock for the card bases. We still had 3 sheets of solid 12 by 12 and 1 sheet of pattered 12 by 12 cardstock left, in addition to the unused die cuts! For embellishments, we used Hodge Podge hardware (Pewter) Rose grosgrain ribbon, and some Soft Subtles brads. And of course, a little dazzling diamonds glitter with 2-way glue to add a little shimmer here and there.

I'll add some more photos of a few individual cards later so you can get an idea of how they look in more detail. Everyone on my newsletter mailing list will be getting a message this week about how they can get a full kit to re-create these beautiful cards, including cutting and assembly instructions!

Have a wonderful day everyone...more tomorrow!

-Jana

5 comments:

  1. Jana, these look like a lot of fun! I hope you and Rachel had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana,
    I would LOVE the sketches for this scrappin' kit.....THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Can you send the template and cutting directions for these 40 cards? I'd love to do a class on this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Jana, those are really nice. I really should try the card making out of SS kits one day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!