Saturday, February 06, 2010

MFT Monday: More MFT Cuties!

Do you remember this post? We were challenged to create cards using the wonderful MFT line art images, but NOT COLOR them in. That was so hard to do...that I had to create the same cards, but colored this time!! Much more my style!! The first card uses Balloon Girl from the Pure Innocence line of stamps (sorry, she appears to be sold out right now!). I love these little cuties, and can't wait to get my newest ones - they might arrive today! I colored her with my copics, then added some crystal effects to her balloon. After I tied on the bow, I added that little flower instead of a button...just because! I also used the Birthday Girl sentiment that comes with this set - now it's all set to give away at yet another party Julia has next weekend!The second card uses the cute little "Boy and Dog, Snow Adorable(also sold out right now set. I didn't stamp the dog (again) but LOVE coloring in this little guy. I have to admit, I love these images so much I went and bought some of the artists digital images as well - I'll have some projects with those to show in the coming weeks I hope! I used the sentiment that came with this set, and added some ribbon and a snowflake embellishment to finish it off.I love these. They used super simple layouts, but were tons of fun to make! Now I'm hoping my new stamps arrive in time to use them for the WSC (Wednesday stamp club) sketch from Frances and Cindy this week - I won last week's challenge which was a good thing since I needed that extra $15 for the huge order I placed!!

Have a happy Monday, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. they are both beautiful jana! LOVE your amazing coloring, esp on that adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!