Monday, February 26, 2007

Here comes the Bridabella!

I MUST know someone getting married soon, but for the life of me, it seems everyone I know IS married!! I love this Bridabella, and I thought this mellow moss cardstock cuddled with the Swirls folder was just fancy enough looking to go with her!

I added small touches of color to the bride with my aquapainter and ink pads (even a little Regal Rose to her cheeks so she could be a blushing bride!) and then I added some sparkle to her gown with my 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds. I clipped her corner with the Ticket Corner punch, then mounted her on Regal Rose cardstock.

I mounted the cuddled piece onto an Always Artichoke card, then popped the bride up overlapping a little. Lastly, I tied some Wide White organdy ribbon around the top, because every bride needs some organdy!

I'm still having TONS of fun with my stamped bella images (gotta order some of these stamps!) and cuddled scraps. I've decided that cuddled is a better verb than cuddlebugged. What does everyone else think? Shall we start a new trend, just like they did with Tivo? Then we can all Cuddle our Cardstock, because really, what better to cuddle?? Ok...I think I've been stamping too much - but I haven't even had the Stazon out!! As I've said earlier, it's a REALLY good thing my husband never reads this site!!

TFL!
-Jana

3 comments:

  1. I am so digging these Bellas! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bride is gorgeous! so is the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's ahhhhh so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!