Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Punch Holder

Ok, I have the most wonderful friend!! I never made it over to Bed, Bath, & Beyond when I was in the states, and so she went there for me, purchased the clear plastic over the door shoe holder (and went to Michael's to get me some "tack it again" to replace that which was confiscated at the Orange County airport because I forgot to put it into my checked baggage!!) and then sent it all over here to me. I mean, how many friends do you have who would do all that for you? (not to mention the other goodies she put in my box...thank you SOOOO much Michelle!!!)

So I was so very excited when my package arrived, I immediately ran upstairs (both flights) with my new shoe holder to put all my punches in. It's just so beautiful!! I love being able to glance over and see all my punches neatly stored and totally available. (see my new Marvey scallop punches in the bottom? Aren't they boootiful?!)

Now, the only problem with this, is I see I have 8 empty spaces. I mean...I just HAVE to fill them, right??? I'm so glad my husband doesn't read this blog... :-)

Now hopefully I"ll get my stampin' space cleaned up soon so I can take a picture of the entire thing for you all!

TFL!
-Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!