Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My little Love Bug

Anyone who knows me knows that my daughter's nickname is "bug-bug" Don't ask how she got it, because I don't think I could tell you at this point. And of course, this gets altered to Bugaboo, cuddle bug, and Love Bug! When this set came out last year I HAD to have it because of this (and yes, I do also have Cute as a Bug, and Bugs & Kisses!)

For her Valentine this year, I made this cute little card using the Love Notes from the Winter Mini. It was a super quick card (maybe 5 minutes?) but fun to make knowing how much she'll enjoy it.

I used the Olive You stamp set along with the Pretty in Pink Love Note card, some Loves Me designer paper, whisper white and taken with teal cardstock, black ink, and Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal and Creamy Caramel markers. Oh yeah...and some flirty ribbon, because I just can't seem to leave that stuff alone!!

And...if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Blog Candy contest below!!

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. ohhh how cute!!! ...now why didn't I buy that set ;) I'm sure she will have a blast sharing them with her friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!