Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday Color Challenge Card

I don't always pay attention to the challenges on SCS, but this morning I was browsing Emily G's blog, and she had 2 cards posted using this week's colors (for those who don't know, Emily does the weekly color challenge!) So of course, I HAD to try!

This week's challenge (CC103) uses Eggplant, Celery & Cool Caribbean - what amazing colors together! The dark of the eggplant perfectly offsets these 2 lighter colors. And, I was fortunate enough to find a piece of Cool Caribbean CS cuddled with the swirls folder in my stash from Cindy! I like the swirls with this image, because they are more like my insanely frizzy hair! Of course, if I was trying to straighten mine, it would look like Dryabella's! (Yeah, right!)

Oh well! I colored in this Bella with my aquapainter again, and the 3 inkpads for the color challenge. I'm not sure I like how her shadow turned out...but I guess it'll do. I clipped the corners with my tag corner punch, because I decided I've been using the ticket corner punch too much lately! And of course I had to have some ribbon!! Wish I had a stamp that said "Aren't you ready YET?" and I didn't have time to make one on the computer because I needed to go register my "grosse hund" (large dog) to make her legal over here. But...I still like it, and I hope you do to!

TFL!
-Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!