Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged at long last! My Diva buddy Yvette tagged me, so...here we go.

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1) Marketing Manager/Website devloper
2) IT Help Desk/call center agent (can't believe I survived that for 2 whole years!)
3) Shipping/Recieving clerk
4) Burger King - all positions! But I was mostly the burger Queen!!
And a host of others...including the never ending jobs of mother and wife (altho, that's kind of like being a mother also...just with a few added benefits!).

FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1) The Princess Bride
2) Ferris Bueler's Day Off
3) Dirty Dancing
4) Wizard of Oz

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1) Bangor, Maine
2) Claremont, CA (The college years!)
3) Mountain View, CA
4) Meerbusch, Germany (where I am now!)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE(D) TO WATCH: (anyone who knows me knows I really don't watch much tv, and now that we're in Germany, I watch NO tv!)
1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2) Smallville
3) Coupling (Brittish comedy, BEST sitcom EVER!!!)
4) Days of Our Lives (off and on since I was about 5!)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:

1) Moorea (French Polynesia)
2) Singapore
3) Hawaii
4) Driving across the US from Maine to California
and a TON more! And now that we're in Europe that list grows monthly!!

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Maine Lobster
2) Cheese fondue with lots of dippers
3) Anything "ethnic" i.e. Mexican, Indian, Thai, Chinese, etc...
4) Fudgy brownies warm with vanilla bean ice cream

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) At the beach
2) Paris (but I will be in just a few more weeks!)
3) at the Beach
4) Did I mention a beach??
I LOVE the beach. And even though I didn't visit the beaches in northern CA all that often when I lived there, I really MISS it!! Oh well.

Now it's my turn....so....I tag Rachel (guess I'll see now if you're actually reading my blog!) and Jenny who has just started blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Jana too neat to read...hmmm saw we have a few things in common as well as stamping;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!