Sunday, March 09, 2008

Stamping in My PJ's!

Hi everyone, it's 2:45 here in Deutschland, and I'm up stamping with all the Prettie Girls over at Paper Pretties tonight! Our first challenge was to create a 1 layer card...LOVE those! Nice quick, simple cards that rely on having a great image, and coloring it well. Right up my ally!!

This card uses the new Flutterby stamp set with Sophia. Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever?? I used some ribbon I won from Melissa as blog candy, and used that to form my color palette. I colored her in with Prismacolor pencils and blended away. I think I should have colored the body of the butterfly differently though...looks a little like a banana slug to me now (any UCSC fans out there should LOVE it!) You can see it a little better in the detail photo below.

Hope you all are having a great night!! Off to make my final challenge card soon then back to bed for me!! :-)


Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Flutterby from Paper Pretties
Ink: Brilliance graphite black
CS: Stamper's Select White

Acc: Ribbon from Melissa, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stumps

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Love her Jana!! Your coloring is awesome! I absolutely love the colors!! :) Hope you were able to get back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!