Monday, September 10, 2007

One more criss-cross pocket card...

German Phrase of the Day: Bald ist wieder Herbst. - Soon it will be autumn again. Soon?? I think we just skipped summer and went from spring to fall over here!!! Oh well. Only a few more weeks and I"ll be in Sunny CA. It will be sunny...right girls?????

So...I really loved this card layout, and had to make another. I was so excited to get my Cutie Pie paper, but still hadn't used it...and the same is true of my In the Spotlight stamp set. I have an idea of this set which I'm having trouble executing...so hopefully I'll have that done soon to share too. In the meantime though...I did create this!

Originally, I was going to put the rhinestone brad into the center of the larger "flower" but decided that the Hello would work better. Then, I had to try out my 5 petal flower punch, so I decided that might work better for the rhinestone brad. It's stuck over the top of a rounded corner punched tab...which was stamped with the solid image from Totally Tabs in Certainly Celery on whisper white. I was trying to continue the small white dot theme...but you really can't see them since they got covered up with the flower.

I'm very happy with this card...although I'm not sure it will fit into a regular sized envelope with that extra flower on top there. Hmmm...will have to figure out someone to give it to over here then maybe!

Tonight I'm hoping to play more with some more of my new stamps that haven't seen ink yet. I think I need to start working my way through...pick one set and use it a few times, then move on to the next. Wish me luck!!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Totally Tabs, In the Spotlight
CS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Cutie Pie DSP

Ink:
Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron
Acc: Double Stitched Purely Pomegranate ribbon, circle punches, rounded tab punch, corner rounder punch, rhinestone brads fire


TFL!
-Jana

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this card! Beautiful colors and design, and I sure do love that Cutie Pie dp!

    Have a great day Ü!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, This is soooo CUTE!!! I love everything about this card. It has such a happy feeling to it.
    Stampin' Hugs, Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cuite pie paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your criss cross pocket card! The colors are great and the stamp set looks like one of those I should have ordered cuz I missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! Love that paper . .ok another one for the list!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!