Monday, September 17, 2007

My purchases...

So, here is a photo of all my purchases yesterday. I think I did good only buying 3 new pieces of rubber. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a card showcasing some of that. And that glitter paper? It was just to die for!!! I can't wait to break into that stuff! And look...I got some scalloped scissors for only 2.50 Euros - what a bargain! Oh yeah, some fun primas, some silver metal sheets that I can't WAIT to run through a cuttlebug embossing folder, a bow tying template, some masking paper, ultra clean and a water misting bottle. Phew! Seeing it like this it doesn't look like all that much...especially when I think about how much I paid for it all! Oh well...at least I had fun!

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky girl...have fun with all your new supplies,love that paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!