Friday, September 14, 2007

Cutie Pie Birthday

German Phrase of the Day: Alles klar? = Everything ok? Klar is one of those words that can mean a few different things depending on context. It seems to sometimes mean clear, as in are these instructions clear? And other times just mean ok, as in the above phrase. And it's one of those words that is pronounced just like it looks...just like car, with an l thrown in!

Today's card was a last minute birthday card for our young neighbor. She turned 3 yesterday, and Julia was invited to the party. German birthday parties are much the same as American ones, you have crazy kids, cake, candy, games, and of course, presents! We had a great time!!

It is also based on this week's sketch challenge since I had been wanting to try that and hadn't taken the time yet. I'm pretty happy with the results...but I think I would love anything with the cutie pie paper!!!

Now, I'm off to scrap with friends this morning...yeah!!! :-) Have a great day everyone.

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
CS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Cutie Pie DSP

Ink:
Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate,
Acc: Double Stitched Purely Pomegranate ribbon, silver brads, ticket corner punch, giga scalloped square punch


TFL!
-Jana

3 comments:

  1. I love the design and the beautiful colors of this card. I hope that the child you made it for loved it too. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun scrapping~ I am jealous..LOL! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How did I miss this? I love your challenge card! So fun! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!