Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Hello everyone. Sorry I don't have a card to share with you before I had to the hospital tomorrow morning, but I promise I'll have one when I get home on Wednesday! Jessie (one of the wonderful Prettie Girls) tagged me last night and I thought that now would be a fun time to play along since I don't have any eye candy for you.

The"rules" of the game: Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten Years Ago: I was working for a Fortune 500 company as a web marketing manager in Silicon Valley, living in a townhouse with my then boyfriend/now husband with our 2 cats.

Five thing in today’s ‘to do’ list:
1. Take my friends to the airport at 5am!!! (YIKES!)
2. Pack for my hospital stay (including towels!)
3. try to clean the house some (didn't do this, altho my dh did!)
4. catch up my google reader-not gonna happen...
5. complete paperwork for rental house we're hoping to get in San Jose, CA
6. make dh's anniversary card - DONE!

Snacks I enjoy: depends on my mood; peanuts, chocolate (peanuts in chocolate) fruit, chips...I guess pretty much anything!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Unfortunately, at least where we're moving back to, that wouldn't get us very far. It would just barely buy a home. But then we'd have no house payment so I guess we could use that money to do fun stuff like travel more.

Places I have lived: Maine, Southern California, Northern California, and Germany.

Okay, so now I am supposed to nominate 5 people, so I nominate....YOU! Please leave me a comment if you decide to play along on your own blog...or just leave a comment with your own answers!

Have a great few days everyone, and I"ll be back soon.

TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Erica if you weren't sure from my username :)

    Ten Year Ago: Dh and I were experiencing our first hot, humid summer in Maryland. Still don't like the weather here from June-Aug! I was working at a community college library.

    Five thing in today’s ‘to do’ list:
    1. Take my kids to swim lessons
    2. Write about kitchen & bath fixtures for work (fun, fun!)
    3.Make the kids lunch
    4. Find some way to entertain them so I can get some work done too.
    5. Figure out something to make for dinner

    Snacks I enjoy: depends on my mood; chocolate, granola bars, cheese and crackers

    Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Pay off our house and minivan, buy a "camp" or summer home in New England, save for the kids' college.
    Places I have lived: Maine, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!