Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks Jessie!!

German Phrase of the Day: Geben Sie mir Bescheid. = Let me know. Thankfully my husband just came up from his "dungeon" i.e. office in the basement so I was able to ask him for a phrase of the day. I think he came up with a good one for me!

Look at this gorgeous card I got in the mail! Isn't it just wonderful? Jessie Rone (our newly appointed DT Coordinator for the Prettie Girls...hmmm...if Christie is our Prettie Mama, does that make Jessie our Prettie Big Sis?) made this gorgeous card for me to congratulate me on my pregnancy.

I love this SU! set but just couldn't justify buying it. Of course now, I kinda wish I had. Guess I still have time, don't I? And I'm so out of it, I don't even recognize the patterned paper...but I love how she used her Nesties - and the covered chipboard blowr is just gorgeous!!

Thanks so much Jessie, you totally made my day! :-)

TFL!

2 comments:

  1. sweet card, Jana! Jessie is the RAK queen. She used Basic Grey's new Cupcake paper-same as on my b'day card she sent me. I totally LOVE that paper pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy it got there okay!!! I hope you are doing awesome!! Everytime I hold my little nephew I think of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!