Monday, March 29, 2010

MFT Monday is Puttin on the Glitz!

The Weekly Stamp Club for MFT this week was to put on the Glitz! Make an embellishment using the fun new Glitzy Glitter. So...I created a fun glittery sun. I punched a 1 3/8" circle from Summer Sun CS, then i punched a 1 3/4" circle from summer sun and cut it into wedges. I adhered the wedges to the smaller circle, then ran it through my xyron to get it all nice and sticky, then added the gold glitter.
I used some fun cloud paper from a local stamping store and then added some rolling green hills using a new CK punch and some certainly celery cs. I stamped this greeting from Clearly Sentimental about Emerson and added some ribbon to finish the card off. It is SUPER shiny IRL, Have a wonderful Monday everyone! Be sure to check out the Prettie Peeks today on Christie, Wendy and Jane's blogs.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Jana! I love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP! I can't believe you made that sun and it wasn't a chipboard piece. AWESOME! Love your card. Love the punch as rolling hills and the glitter cloud paper!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!