Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PWC95: Prettie Color Challenge

Hello Prettie Fans! I'm back with my Paper pretties challenge card for this week. Julie gave us a great color challenge this week to use yellow, aqua and kraft with any neutral (white or vanilla) Now...as usual I forgot the kraft part by the time I got into my craft room, but I decided the dp looks like it has  little kraft on it, and the linen thread ought to count for something, right?? Now if you didn't arrive from Jules' blog, head on back to Christie's so you can catch all the beauty today!
I used some Cosmo Cricket dp that I picked up at my LSS along with some PaperTrey Ink yellow and aqua for the cardstocks. Cooper is stamped on an MFT Perfect Panel and colored with my copics. The layout is this week's CPS #158.
You can play along with us by uploading your card to our challenge gallery - we'd love to see what you make with these colors. Also, Love you This Much and Eggstra special Easter are the 2 featured sets this week, so they are both 20% off in the Prettie Boutique all week long! Now hop along to see what Jackie has created for us all, and have a wonderful hump day!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card- great design and dp! Very cute Jana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jana - you always do such a great job with Cooper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jana! I love that DP! Very cute and your card is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! Loving the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Everything just works perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!