Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Hoppin' for Frances!

Today is Prettie Girl Frances' birthday, so in addition to our Wednesday challenge, we're hoppin' for her birthday! If you didn't get here from Julie's blog, be sure to head back to Christie's so you don't miss out on a single bit of eye candy today! And of course, be sure to leave some Birthday Love for Frances at the end of the hop!!
In honor of our Owl lovin' Frances, this week's challenge was to be inspired by an owl...ANY owl! And of course, being the big Harry Potter fan that I am, I chose Hedwig!

I'm using Lady Sophia, our sweet little Princess (who along with Make a Wish is on sale for 20% off this week in the Prettie Boutique. For my card, I decided to go the white on white route that is so trendy right now. I used a lot of punches (it is for Frances, our punch Queen after all!!)
I also used lots of glitter, because every girl needs glitter for her birthday! I hope yours is wonderful Frances!! Now hop along to Jackie's blog to see what owl she chose as her inspiration, and the incredible creation she made to go with it! Now shoo!

5 comments:

  1. oh this is perfect for that inspirstion piece you were working with ... love it Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jana!! Love all the glitter and the white is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! I love the bling and that great piece of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!