Monday, March 01, 2010

Paper Pretties Release day!!

Today is the day that Paper Pretties is releasing 7 new sets, 4 in rubber, and 3 digi images!! Here is my card made with the new I'm Sorry Cooper. Isn't he adorable? I'm sure I'll be getting this look myself in another year or two from my little Jack.I printed my digital image onto some whisper white cardstock on our laser printer, then colored him in with copics. Do you see the little polka dots I added to the bunny with my colorless blender? Sherrie has been making awesome patterns on her little PI girls lately and I had to try it too!The dp is from a bag of scraps that Susan Liles mailed to me last week - I was so excited to have some new patterns to play with...THANKS Susan! I layered it onto always artichoke and then some bashful blue.

Now be sure to check all the other Prettie Girl blogs today so you can see all the wonderful new sets that we're releasing, and all the cards will be on the front page of the Paper Pretties site as well. Have a wonderful day, and Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Jana! Cooper is so adorable! I love the layout and what you did with it... such pretty paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and huge congrats girlie! I can't wait to see more creations from you on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this . . . he's so adorable! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!