Monday, March 15, 2010

Another MFT Cutie

Here's a card I made a few weeks back, just having fun. I like the clouds in this paper for rainy images because they seem less sunny than all white clouds. And the basic gray cs from SU! is perfect for a rainy day sidewalk.
 I paper pieced her umbrella and colored the rest of her to match. Then, I added the rain with some stickles.

For the inside, I used Start each Day with Whee...to indicate that the rain will go away and you'll soon be swinging in the sunshine!

Hope you all have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I luv my PI's! They are so fun to color and play with! Luv what you did to both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owww....they are both adorable!!!! Great job Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...how do you do it? My mojo has left me and I all I can do is come and drool over your coloring, DP choices and embellies! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!