Thursday, March 04, 2010

Flopsy gets Nekkid??

Last week Kim of My Favorite Things challenged us to use her cute Flopsey, but leave him NAKED - meaning we couldn't color him in with markers, pencils, anything - except we could paper piece him. I decided since it wasn't coloring him I could cover him with flowersoft and fluff!I used Jen Del Muro's SFYTT from Valentine's weekend for the layout, and some fun Good Neighbor paper from SU! for the sky and hills. I also stamped the tree from Love Birds and after coloring it with my copics I added some ultrafine flowersoft to create the cherry blossoms which are very abundant here right now! Flopsey's tummy and ear centers were covered with sparkly pink fluff and the rest of him was covered with Koala ultrafine flowersoft.As usual, I finished off the inside of the card too - it takes just a few more minutes but makes such a big impact! Ok...finished watching the Idol results show, and I think it's time to head to bed! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Jana~
    I was almost too scared to open up your post . . . "NEKKID" said it all for me! Hee, hee! :)

    Well, glad I did open up your post 'cause this little fellah is absolutely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flopsey looks great "nekkid"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool girl! What a smart idea. I think I only have pink fluff! Still haven't used it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, Jana! Nekkid...cute! hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!