Monday, December 11, 2006

Gingerbread Men are Watching You!


I've seen a few variations of this card on Splitcoast, and of course, since I do have Hung up on the Holidays, I HAD to make one!! It's such a fun card to make, I actually made 4! :-)

I changed it up a little from this card by olse0231 because I wanted to add some color. Also, I'm running out of Chocolate Chip (I had just over 1/2 a sheet left...can't even find any 12 by 12!!) so that also precipitated some of the changes. That said, here are the details:

I used Kraft CS for the base of the card, and then included Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Real Red. I used Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Real Red ink. For punches we have the 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" square punch, corner rounder and ticket corner punches. For stamp sets it's just Hung up on the Holidays and Happy Everything (my other stamp set that I had been dying to use!!) and then I added a little red gingham and some gold brads to dress it up a little. All in all, a pretty fun card...and hopefully it will be as fun to receive as it was to make!

More Christmas cards tomorow!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! Like how you added the red to it!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!