Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thanksgiving - a little late!

I had a Traditional American Thanksgiving dinner here in Germany, 1 day late. We decided Friday would be easier for our guests so they didn't have to worry about getting the kids ready for school the next day, or to work themselves. So along with the full turkey dinner and all the trimmings, I decided to make little Turkey placecards. There had been so many adorable turkeys done on Splitcoast using various punches, I of course had to try my own! They are SUPER easy to make, and lots of fun!

I used the coluzzle to cut out the body from Cranberry Crisp, the 1 1/4" circle punch for the heads from True Thyme, and the large oval punch to cut out the tail feathers from the Holiday Thyme designer paper. I sponged the edges of all pieces with the appropriate ink color, then put them all together, attached them to a 1/4 sheet of Kraft CS folded in half, and stamped names using the newsprint type alphabet from SU! Our guests loved them!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!