Monday, December 04, 2006

Origami Christmas Tree Card


Here's another CASE (Copy and Steal Everything.) I saw this beautiful origami tree card on Splitcoast (as usual!) and wanted to create my own. There are wonderful directions there, so I won't bother recreating them here. This was SOO easy to make...next I"ll have to make some not on a card to use as decorations for our tree over here!!

I used Basic Black, Old Olive, Marigold Morning and Cranbery Crisp CS, the SU! Holiday Thyme designer paper, black, old olive, & cranberry crisp inks, and the new Designer Label punch box and Aida cloth stamp sets, as well as the designer label punch, 1 1/4" and 1/2" circle punches. Oh yeah...and don't forget the wonderful Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon...so glad they held that over for the rest of the catalog year!!!

Such a fun and easy card...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!