Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Have a Tree-Mendous Christmas!


Ok...I know that's lame, but it is what this ridiculous dancing/singing tree we used to have always said...so I figured it would work!

Anyway, here is another Christmas card I made recently. I've been seeing so many beautiful samples with the Tree for all Seasons set lately, that I just had to play some more. And to think I almost left this set behind!

I used my Holiday Thyme paper along with Cranberry Crisp (almost gone - just a few scraps left!) and Handsome Hunter. Even though Hunter isn't in the holiday thyme color pallet, I think it work swell on this card!

I used my ticket corner punch again, because I just love making those notches for brads now! And I also used some gold ribbon from last year's Holiday Mini catalog. I stamped Merry Christmas from the All Year Cheer set (not sure if it's 1, 2, or 3) with Gold ink (can't emboss still!) and again I inked up the tree with Handsome Hunter, then using my Chocolate Chip marker I colored the trunk brown. I love how that looks, and it's so fast and easy! And before assembling, I sponged a little cranberry crisp along the edges of my designer paper, because "everything is better wtih sponging!"

Last night I was up stamping til midnight, adn I did a one-sheet wonder with my Bodacious Blossom set. Not Christmas-y this time, but not the color combo I had originally wanted to do with this set. I'll try to take pictures today during the sun-light hours (the few we get!) and post later on.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!