Monday, December 18, 2006

Winter Wonderland!

Here's a quick and easy card I made using Festive Favorites because I was having so much fun with it!

Here I stamped the snowflakes from the set on the Buckaroo Blue card, then put a piece of Designer Paper from Holiday Thyme on. I stamped the snowmen in Basic Black on Whisper White, and used my aquapainter and open ink pads to add some quick color. Then, layered on Cranberry Crisp, roughed up the edges with my handy-dandy SU! cutter kit, layered on Buckaroo blue and roughed again!

Then, had to add the cute little tag as well with some frayed Silver cord! I just love this set!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I want this set.....everytime I see something else made with it I just want it more. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the frayed tassel on the little snowman tag . . . great touch!

    M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!