Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Have a Bodacious Christmas!


Oh joy, oh joy...we got 2 holiday cards in the mail today!!! :-) I love to get mail!!!

I finally got around to mounting my Bodacious Bouquet stamp set, and I just love it! I've seen a few Christmas cards made with it on Splitcoast, and had to try my own. I basically CASEd this beautiful card by HoneyDipped with a few alterations, as usual!

I can't belive I'm already out of Cranberry Crisp CS, but I am (well, I have a few scraps left, but that's all) So I had to use Baroque Burgundy instead. I still wanted to use the stitched ribbon, so I had to use True Thyme for my other color, so it would all coordinate! Additionally I used whisper white CS, and the Warm Words stamp set for the greeting. Instead of stamping the background, I just loaded my Baroque Burgundy marker into my Handy-Dandy Color Spritzer Tool and splattered the background...I like it! Lastly, you can't really see in hte photo, but I did add some Dazzlign Diamonds glitter t the center of the flower to give it a little glitz!

I hope you have enjoyed this! Now to get stampin' some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!