Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GinaK release...a little late!

Have you all seen the gorgeous new stamps GinaK just released on Sunday? I'm sure you have, but if not...go see them NOW! I was so excited when I got my box at my mom's last week...but didn't get a chance to play until here in Captiva! I was finally able to photograph and upload my card today. Sorry for being so late!!

For this card I used the new Basket of Happiness stamp set for the image. I love this combination of the eggs and the flowers. It's just so fun to color. You could color the eggs pastels and have them already dyed...or leave them white...but I wanted some nice farm fresh brown eggs to go with my daisies. I tried out my mom's new Prismacolor pencils for this one along with OMS and blending stumps. I'm quite happy with my first attempt! For the greeting, I used the He is Risen stamp set.

This is a super simple layout...but great when you're just recovering from being sick, have limited internet access, and haven't stamped in like a week! As you can see, I'm loving my mom's nestabilities. In fact, tonight while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my dad, I nestled a bunch of ovals to take home with me! :-)

Ok...one more post for tonight. I'll return shortly!

TFL!
-Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!