Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prettie Wednesday!

It's another Prettie Wednesday...and I managed to finish cleaning the house. Of course, I couldn't let her take any photos in my craft room (it's a TOTAL disaster right now!) or in my daughter's room (same condition) but the rest of the house looks pretty darn good. Just don't go looking in any closets or cupboards!!! LOL!!

So...since we didn't get a Prettie Girl challenge last week during CHA, I created a card using this weeks sketch challenge over on SCS. I got the idea for this card from something my mother said (or perhaps it was Julia) while in Florida. It made me think, yeah...Wade IS the perfect Ringmaster!! (Maybe for a flea circus!)

Now, you might recognize the main image from a card back here. I have to admit...yes, he is recycled! But...that's only because I can't find my Wade ANYWHERE! I'm afraid I left him at my mom's house. Have you seen him mom???

I stamped the lions from the MFT set It's a Jungle Out There, and colored them in with my watercolor crayons and aquapainter. The dsp is SU! Chabon brayered with Real Red ink. Once I gave up on finding Wade the card came together VERY quickly since I already had the main image done!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Wade E. Bug from Paper Pretties , It's A Jumgle Out There from MFT
CS: Watercolor, Real Red, Basic black, Chabon DSP, stamper's select white

Ink: Palette Noir, real red

Acc: aquapainter, WWC, ribbon, rhinestones, giga scalloped square punch, brads, ticket corner punch, brayer

TFL!
-Jana

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous, Jana! I LOVE Wade as a ringleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous card, and i like the images

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!