Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Prettie Wednesday...just barely!

It's 11:34pm. I've just squeezed this one under the deadline. Nothing like a little pressure, right?

2 weeks ago Joanne challenged us all to use a sketch she had been using pretty frequently on her blog for our weekly Prettie Wednesday challenge. I LOVE the sketch...but have to say tonight (sorry Jo...I truly just made the card tonight!) my muse was a ways off. Of course, I am pretty limited in supplies. It will certainly be nice to get back to my stamp room, even though I'm NOT going to be ready to leave Florida in just 36 more hours!

For this card I used some fun paper my mom picked up in the Prettie Boutique along with My Favorite Things recently released Eggstra Special Easter. I colored the egg and little chickie with watercolor pencils and my blender pen. I was too lazy to find the OMS to use Prismas tonight! The fowers came from my good friend Michelle. She often sends me care packages, and last week was no exception! :-) Thanks Mich!! The ricrak is from Mike's. it's a flannel material that is really soft and fuzzy to the touch. overall...I'm not happy with how this card turned out, so i will for sure have to make Joanne another card to make up for this lousy one. I have a brilliant idea inspired by Julia...but I need some supplies that are at home. Perhaps I'll show that one to you NEXT Wednesday!

Anyway...it now being almost midnight, I best get some sleep so I'll be ready to help fix breakfast for everyone in the morning! G'night everyone!!

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!