Thursday, February 07, 2008

PTI Cigarbox

German Phrase of the Day: Wilst du mit mir spielen heute? = Do you want to play with me today? Ok...if there are any errors it's Julia's fault today. I don't have my calendar with me, so I asked Julia, what's a good phrase for today, maybe something like "do you want to play with my today" and she just spit that out. She continues to amaze me!! And this after she just made a "cell phone" with some designer paper scraps I had out on a table here. Wish I had been that smart/creative at 5!!!

2 announcements to make today. First, on Monday night (Feb 11th) the Prettie Girls are hosting a Stamping in Your Jammies LIVE from CHA. OK, so they won't be on the show floor, but they will have been all day so they'll hve LOTS of juice for us all!! Be sure to visit the Paper Pretties Forum Monday night starting at 7pm PST (That's 10pm for us on the East Coast!) I'll be signed in from my beachside location...probably with margarita or mojito in hand - and of course wearing jammies! :-)

The other announcement is GinaK has a new release coming on Sunday, February 10th over at her forum on Splitcoast Stampers from 7-9pm central (that's 8 to 10pm here on the east coast!) In the meantime, starting tomorrow morning Gina will have sneak peaks on her blog...and many of us on her design team will have samples starting on the 10th (I got my package yesterday, and I LOVE it - get your credit cards ready!!!).

Today's project is one I made for my aunt here in Florida. I used the Plain Jane cigar box and stationary set from Papertrey Ink, along with their monogram set and mini borders set. For the designer paper I used some Porcelain Prints from SU! I pretty much just followed Nichole's directions exactly...so go check her blog to make your own. I was luck and my aunt liked her new stationary set. The top photo is everthing in the box, the second is everything out of the box, and the final is a more side view of the box.

We're heading down to Captiva tomorrow morning. so I need to get busy packing! Sorry this post is so short!!

Hope you all have a great day, and my next posts will be from the beach. HOORAY!!!

TFL!
-Jana

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!