Thursday, August 30, 2007

My swap...spoiler alert!!

German Phrase of the Day: Kocken macht Spass. = It's fun to cook. I like cooking...except when I'm too busy to actually make something good, then it's just another chore. I made pork tenderloin with berry sauce the other day for lunch, and it was YUMMY! Maybe I"ll post the recipe when I get more time. ;-)

I decided I needed to post one of my own creations! I made this hurriedly last week before going to the krankenhaus for a swap I'm in. The challenge was to create a flower from a non flower. So, use a different stamp set to create a flower, or something else. I chose to do ribbon, because I think it turns out pretty darn cool. At the time I wasn't overly thrilled with this card, but it's grown on me (like many things do!) It is a very bulky card, but it turns out cute!

Have a great day everyone!!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Happy Everything, Linen background
CS: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy, Saffron designer paper

Ink:
So saffron, bravo burgundy, mellow moss
Acc:
Burgundy grosgrain, clear buttons, crystal effects, ticket corner punch, glue dots, needle and thread.

TFL!
-Jana

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome to make a flower out of ribbon! I'll have to case it for sure, kwim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat idea Jana!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made that flower out of ribbon, great idea :D! Was it hard to do??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon flower is awesome! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!