Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thank you Yvette...

Here is a beautiful card sent by my wonderful online stamping friend Yvette (be sure to check her blog...she's got some great cards and scrapbook pages that she's been working on since getting home from Australia!) I can't believe how quick she was in getting this mailed!!! Looks like she used Cranberry Crisp, Ruby Red and Very Vanilla cardstocks along with the Cranberry Crisp ink and stitched ribbon. I love the fall look of this card...although I have to admit I can't quite place the stamp set. Maybe it's the one from the Southern Living special last fall? Yvette, can you help me out with this??

Thank you Yvette for the wonderful card! I love it!! And I'm SOOO impressed with your promptness...I never get cards out on time!

TFL!
-Jana

2 comments:

  1. Okay I admit I pulled this one out of my stash otherwise you probably wouldn't have gotten one until next year some time but I'm glad you liked it anyway :o) And yes it is that fall set from the Southern Living/SU deal. Hope all goes well and we'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! We're all thinking of you Jana - hope all goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!