Friday, August 24, 2007

Surgery Complete - Now How Do I Get Outa' Here

Haven't heard anything from Germany since Phil called to say she had been taken to surgery, 32 hours after admission. Since they informed Jana she had to stay at least 3 days, I imagine she is using every resource to convince them to count that first uneventful day of Wednesday!

I am sure that the parcel I mailed with her "first" order out of the latest SU catty has arrived and bet she is conducting a workshop for all interested staff and patients ! ! (MoM)

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Hope all is well! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our prayers! Get stampin Jana!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of you and hope all is going well.
    jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your surgery went very well and that you are not in too much pain. Before you know it you will be back to feeling terrififc.:)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Jana, you know I am thinking of you. Miss momma susibella, you are just too sweet to keep up Jana's blog. Please let her know I got her sweet pkg. I will Email you both.

    *hugs*

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!