Thursday, November 01, 2007

Glitter Sticker Fun!

German Phrase of the Day: Die Musik war grossartig. = The music was fantastic. Speaking of music...don't forget to tell me what YOU listen to while stamping to win some candy! Scroll down to see the blog bonbons post.

Ok...I'm heading off to Istanbul in a few hours, but don't worry, I have lots of posts lined up for you all...and my wonderful friend Michelle is going to be publishing for me while I"m gone...even though I was terrible and forgot her birthday! Thank goodness she's the forgiving kind!! Love you Michelle...thanks!!!

This card was made using some of those glitter stickers that are included in my blog giveaway. The tree and present are both clear sparkly stickers. I adhered them to different colored paper (Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate respectively) and you get a lovely shaded, glittery image! I cut out around each piece so I could then adhere to my white cardstock. I also colored in the balls and star with my 3D gel pen from Sakura, as well as the bow on the present. I really like how these stickers look...the sparkle is amazing!

I decided the greeting for this card needed to sparkle too, so I used my new K & Company glitter rub-ons for the greeting. You rub on your image, then remove the top bit of plastic and it's sticky. Then, you can add the included glitter (they give you 4 colors) to make your image truly sparkle. SOO much fun!

In this detail photo you can really see the sparkle of these stickers. I can't wait to play with them some more and see what else I can create!

Don't forget to enter to win Blog Candy here!!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: None
CS: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White

Ink: None

Acc: Clear Glitter sitckers, K& Company glitter rub-ons


TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. you sure have been busy! Love the sparklies and the crab up above is so adorable! Hope you have a good time away! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!