Monday, November 12, 2007

Glitter is Snow Fun!

German Phrase of the Day: Gibst du mir bitte die Butter? = Can you pass me the butter, please? Guess that could be useful at Thanksgiving dinner...if I was having Thanksgiving dinner over here! Maybe I'll remember to use it in NJ at my sister's home, since her wife's BIL will be there and he sprechts deutsch.

So...I'm still sick. I spent all day yesterday on the couch or in my bed. This is one nasty cold!! Therefore, I have not stamped, and I didn't even post yesterday...sorry! I was concerned that anything I tried to type would come out as gibberish...since that's how my speech has been! My husband was crinkling a candy bar wrapper in his and and moving his shoulder around. I asked what it was and he showed me so I said "Oh good, it's not a joint" meaning his elbow or shoulder. He of course that I was just loopy from my cold and had accused him of "rolling a joint" something neither of us has ever done (nor have we smoked one...I think we are some of the only people we know who have never tried it!) Oh well...at least I am semi-coherent today! Maybe?

I am finally posting this 6 by 6 page I made last month for my Diva Sister Swap. I started with a 6 by 6 piece of Soft Sky cardstock and stamped Snow Fun across the top with my outline alphabet using Blue Bayou ink. Then, where the letters overlapped, I colored in with a versamarker so that area would be a little darker. Next, I stamped the jumbo snowflake using soft sky ink onto the page. Then...using my glue pad, I stamped a few different snowflakes from Snow Burst all around, and then applied dazzling diamonds glitter. Finally, I tied some soft sky double stitched ribbon around a blue bayou photo mat, and I was done!


Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Snowburst, Supersize snowflake, outline alphabet
CS: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou

Ink:
Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
Acc: versamarker, glue pad, dazzling diamonds glitter, double stitched soft sky ribbon


TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee - another one of the famous Jana's creations that I own :o) Thanks for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!