Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wade is such a Lovebug!

German Phrase of the Day: Im Februar fahren wir immer ans Meer. = In February we always go to the seaside. Well...that is true for my sister but not always so for me. This year however, we are joining them on Captiva Island, and I can't wait!! We arrived in Florida last night, and after a few days with my Aunt in Orlando, we'll spend a week at my parents house in Lakeland, then on to Captiva for a week! WOOHOO!! While here I'm hoping to meet up with the MFT Lady herself Kim...that will be so awesome!! :-)


Here is another Wade card I made when working on the Valentines from my Dec. Pretties box. Isn't he adorable? I just quickly watercolored him, and the rest of the card came together quickly since it was all precut and ready to go. I just love that!! Don't forget to go over to the Prettie boutique to see all three of the new sets, and check out the sale category...I know Christie has lots of things discounted right now!


For the supplies, you can visit this post. Sorry for the short one today but we've got things to do and places to see! ;-)

Have a great day everyone!

TFL!
-Jana














5 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your adventures! Gotta love that wade and I adore that paper.

    Psst. Priority mail is on the way to you with some goodies! ;-)

    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Just one more week and yes, we will meet you on Captiva! We can't wait!!! Enjoy your time with Aunt Annette and Mom & Dad. Our love to Julia! Maybe we can stamp together too.
    Love, Nancy & Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Jana, as usual!! Received a very pleasant surprise in the mail this afternoon from you .... thank you so much for thinking of me and I am also looking forward to working with you in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jana,
    That ladybug is soooo flippin' CUTE!
    Have fun on your adventures. I can't wait to hear about them. It's so fun reading your blog.
    Stampin' Hugs,
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wase is an adorable stamp. The paper that you used is so awesome. Love your card Jana.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!