Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh wow!

I'm still reeling a little bit from the shock! Did you all see this post?? Can I just say HUGE honor?! Did you see the other names on that list? OHMYGOSH!!! Wow!! And my fellow Prettie girl is on there too, Joanne! Now I have 2 awesome companies I get to design for, Paper Pretties AND GinaK Designs! WOW!

Oh...and here are links to the 3 projects I submitted for the DT. You've already seen them all, but in case anyone is curious!

Pocket Card
Santa's Christmas List
In the Meadow

Have a great day everyone...I'm still walking on air so I know I will! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being picked to be on the Gina K Design team ... Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis!
    Wow!!!
    We are so proud of you! Keep up the great work.
    The only question I have is ... do you ever sleep? You put that post on at 10p Eastern ... 4a German time! You are crazy!!!
    Love ya!
    Nancy & Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jana! I'm SO SO SO excited for you, and looking forward to working with you even MORE.

    You go girl!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jana! Can't wait to see what you do with Gina's designs. :) Looking forward to working with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news!!! Congrats to you and Joanne....just means you guys are going to inspire me to buy even more stamps...sheesh! *lol*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!