Friday, January 25, 2008

S-3 and counting...

German Phrase of the Day: Kannst du Klavier spielen? = Can you play the piano? I did as a child. My mother wouldn't let me take viola up in the 4th grade when string instruments were introduced, she made me take piano lessons instead. Oh well...I still love her! :-) And maybe someday I'll go back and take those viola lessons.

Can you believe it, just 3 more days until 3 new STAMP SETS! I know you've all been wondering WHAT these adorable sets are...so here's another little peek
Isn't she adorable? I've been having so much fun with these new sets (and I only have 2 of the 3 so far...can't WAIT to get the third one. Fingers crossed for a delivery today!) I can't wait to show you this whole card, and all the others I've prepared for you all over the past 2 weeks. Don't forget to check the other Prettie Girl blogs today to see more sneak peaks (links on the right) AND we'll have Prettie Candy for some lucky person - enter to win by visiting the Pretties Boutique and selecting your 3 favorite items, and email the list to paperprettiesprizes@yahoo.com. You could win 40% off any one non-sale item in the store! While you're there, be sure to check out all the great stuff Christie has moved to the sale category - including ALL STAMPS!! And, if you've already got Sophia or Snowflake, don't forget you could win all 3 of these new sets by entering our first ever Cutie Pie contest!!

Lastly, don't forget the Prettie Launch Party is Monday, January 28th starting at 8pm Central in the Party Forum. Be there or B Square! (Am I old or what?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!