Thursday, March 22, 2007

Barbella meets SC116

I made this card for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at SCS, and while it's not exactly like the sketch, I think it's close enough! :-)

I made this card for a good friend, and my former aerobics and pilates instructor. She's been having a rough time lately, and just wanted her to know I'm thinking of her. This Bella looks a lot like her, and she always seemed to wear blue pants and tops! And get this...her name is Mercy! She did personal training with me before my wedding and I used to cry "Please...a little Mercy?!" I always thought it was funny. LOL

Anyway...she's another of my new Bellas. I have them all now, and managed to fit them into 2 CD jewel cases. I actually have 12 Bellas, plus greetings now! Wow!

Have a great day everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flannel Plaid, Sincere Salutations, Barbella
Paper: Kraft, Buckaroo Blue, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Buckaroo Blue, Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: Chocolate and bluebird grosgrain ribbons, WWC, aquapainter
TFL!
-Jana

6 comments:

  1. I like your card a lot. The more I see of those darn bellas, the more I'm wanting some of my own. I love the priceless sentiment in the other post. I'd definitely go with the "happy wife" one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I'm slowly caving on the Bellas.....I think I'm starting to *need* them....*sigh*

    And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I almost bought this one...but more cuz I used to go to the gym regularily (I have to change that used to back to do)!

    Cute card I am sure she will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card I bet she will love it. Lovin the .... mercy!!... touch lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana, your Bella cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layout you used. great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!