Saturday, March 24, 2007

Have one for me Bella!

A very good friend of mine is turning 45 this month! WOW! She's the person who was there through good times and bad, standing beside me as I said "I do" and holding my hand when I was in recovery after the 3-months-too-early birth of my daughter (as you saw earlier this month, she's perfectly fine!)

She is also the person I went wine tasting with. Since we lived in Northern California, that was an easy thing to do. We made several trips up (and occasionally down) to different wine country areas. So, with her birthday fast approaching who better to send her a birthday greeting than CosmoBella??

with the She's stamped on watercolor paper (gotta find the rest of my stash...I know it's here somewhere!!) and watercoloredWWC and an aquapainter. I put some bling on her sandals...saw that on someone else's blog (sorry...can't remember where) and loved it! And I used one of the few remaining cuddle'd scraps I have from Cindy Keery, and just ran my white craft pad over it to highlight the words. It's a very simple card...but I hope my friend enjoys it. Inside I wrote "Have one for me!" since I won't be there with her to celebrate her birthday this year.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cosmobella by Stampingbella
CS: Buckaroo Blue, Rose Red, Watercolor paper
Ink: Jetblack Stazon, white craft
Acc: blue gingham ribbon, cuttelbug, aquapainter, WWC


TFL!
-Jana

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Jana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jana! Love the colors and the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is one of the bella's I am planning on getting - my sister wants a cocktail party instead of a bridal shower so this is perfect for the invites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card. Your coloring is perfect - great shading. I think I will need to order this one too, my list is growing. LOL

    Thanks for sharing.

    grace

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!