Sunday, March 18, 2007

Trifolding a Bunny Hug

I finally made one of Beate's Triangle Trifold cards (see her awesome tutorial here!) These are fun cards to make...and if you have 12 by 12 paper you can even make them a little bigger!

effect. It's colored with watercolor crayons and an This card is actually 4 by 4 when folded up. I used watercolor paper to stamp my bunny & basket so that I could get the full water coloringaquapainter...and I even floated in some color according to Debbie's instructions from back in December!

I've added a photo of the card open, so you can see my cute little chicky on the inside. If I make any more of this style card though, I'm definitely going to incorporate the greeting in a better way...I think it gets a little lost on this card.

Supplies
Stamps: Bunny Hugs
CS: Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Regal Rose, H2O paper, Petals & Paisleys DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Cool Caribbean
Acc: WWC, Pink Narrow Organdy, Aquapainter, Ticket Corner Punch

TFL!
-Jana

7 comments:

  1. I think this is going to be one of my next stamp camp projects - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this type of card too. I was just on Beate's blog and when commenting on her fairy card I instantly thought of Julia...so you should show her this site http://disney.go.com/fairies/index.html?skipintro=true you can make your own fairies, play games est...my kids love this site (even my oldest). Have a super day!
    *Hugs*
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card I love it... but then I love all of the cards you make... so I'm biased :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, that is so cute! You OWN that Bunny set! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I want to try that technique!

    Stefanie
    www.scrappedsilly.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep - this is my next card! I can see this would be a great stamp camp card too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beuatiful job with this! Love the bunny, the trifold, and the background! Ü

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!