Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good Mail Day

Yesterday was a very good mail day!! I got 3 cards, and only 1 was a birthday card!!

This first card was from Allison Filio over at Stampin' When I Can. We all know Allison as the blog candy announcer, and a mighty great stamper! She used the LawyerBella for this card, and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you Allison!!!
The second card I got was a welcome to the SCS RAK club from Trina, SCS name Beena. I just love this card, and it uses the SU! classy brass template On the Spot and matching stamp set....and it'siwth my favorite color, Cool Caribbean! Thank you Trina!!
The last card here is from my wonderful friend Michelle. She made me this adorable birthday card using one of the Simply Scrappin' kits, and I LOVE it!! Thanks Michelle!!
TFL!
-Jana

2 comments:

  1. Jana - your bday card is on it's way..might be a little late, sorry! Have a great Bday week!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!