Monday, April 02, 2007

PJ party invite

I LOVE this Bella. As soon as I saw her I had to have her. She's just so cute...and those fuzzy slippers look like mine! (I have a thing for fun slippers - got a pair of fun, furry psychedelic colored ones at Walmart for only $4 when I was in the US last time!)

As many of you may know, my upline lives in Southern California, and I USED to live in Northern California. So, every 3-6 months one of us would make the trip to visit the other. Occasionally, my sideline would make the trip with me as well, and we'd call it our Friends Happen Pajama Party South (or North if we convinced Rach to come up to us!) We even made t-shirts one year to commemorate it! So, when I saw this Bella I thought she would be perfect for making invitations to a pj party! Now if only someone would come over HERE to visit so that I could HAVE a PJ party!!

I used more of my DP from last summer's mini because I liked the soft blue flowers and thought they matched her flower pj's so well. I colored her in with an aquapainter and watercolor wonder crayons again, and I put 1 tiny rhinestone in the center of the flower on her top. I also put stickles in the centers of the flowers on the bottoms. I mean, she's a Bella...she needs some bling, right?? I just love how these Bella cards come together so quickly - they practically make themselves!

Supplies (all supplies SU except where noted):
Stamps: Jammybella by StampingBella, Sincere Salutations
CS: Bashful Blue, Petal Patch Designer Paper, Confetti White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: JetBlack Stazon, Night of Navy
Acc: WWC, Lt. Blue Gingham, Lt Pink Gingham


TFL!
-Jana

10 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the colors (I bought extra of that DP too - just love it!). Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have some of that DP left but not nearly enough so I tend to horde it more than use it. I hope it or something like it comes out in a new catty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cool card... I love your stamps and what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute...I just had buy her too. I though she would be great for kids PJ parties too;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this cute! I just love your Bellas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jana, what a cute invitation! It makes me want to have a pajama party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the part of spring when I can take my coffee outside, let my king charles run and chase birds without catching them. drink my coffee without winter clothes. It is so nice to shed those, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness!! I love that DP too! I'm still waiting for my Bellas to fly in from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't she fabulous? How could you not love such a cutie pie! She was the first one I bought... but she sure won't be the last! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!