Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Card from Michelle

This beautiful card was created by my amazingly talented downline (and VERY good friend!) Michelle. It such a simple card (unusual for her!!) that I just loved it for it's simplicity!

She wheeled a Cool Caribbean card with the wonderful new petals wheel from the spring mini catalog, then highlighted the images with a white gel pen. Next, she cut the oval, then put the white cardstock on the inside and stamped the flowers and greeting and tied the ribbon. I beautiful, quick, easy card! LOVE it!! Thank you Michelle!

I got several beautiful cards while I was gone which I will try to take photos of and update in the next day or two. And, I'll be making some cards with my adorable new Cruisabella stamp that my wonderful friend and upline Rachel sent me for my birthday! :-) Love new Rubbah!!!

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!