Friday, November 19, 2010

Bellarific Friday - a holiday sketch card!

It's Bellarific Friday again, and I got a chance to stamp today during naptime. WOOHOO! This week's challenge was a sketch again, which I love!!
I used the fabulous Cutesy Ornament stamp from several years ago and colored it with my copics (I used W00, 1, 3, 5 and 7 and R00, 22, 27, 29 and 39 and N3 and 6 for the silver holders). After cutting it out with my long rectangle nesties, I also embossed it, then sponged on some sahara sand ink to match my papers. I used some Christmas dsp from SU! last year, and liked the muted tones of these snowflake papers. After adding the ribbon and getting the card all put together, I covered the red parts of the ornaments with my sakura glaze pen to give it a little shine!
I finished off the inside too, using some more dsp, the faux crocheted edge dienamic die from MFT, and a sentiment from a new SU! set.
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

4 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!